Skip to main content

Pear on Peach_4 x 4 inch_oil_still life

Pear on Peach
© Donna Pierce-Clark

This one is certainly tiny, but luscious!
I love painting alla prima!
Wet, wet oils on a smooth gesso board by Ampersand.
I could make my own boards, but Ampersand is quicker!
Havin' fun!
I hope you are enjoying these!
See you tomorrow.

Donna

Comments

  1. Lovely colours! Great project! Look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Donna,

    Musicians sing and make sweet precious songs for our ears,

    Your paintings are a feast for the eyes in much the same way,

    You may not hear back from me each time but,

    I can never resist the joy of your work so,

    I always take a peek,

    a gander,

    or a what now look at your work.


    Keep them flowing,

    <")))><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, Donna. So glad to see your're doing the 30 in 30!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your ideas, thoughts, and reactions! Please leave your comment here.